BUY THE LIBRARY HERE
- You will receive three files to download;
- Texas-7-6-blank-w -INL-2.1-1 (zipped, do not unzip!)
- WR_RapidRemarks-INL-2.1(zipped, do not unzip!)
- Kenton’s Reference (zipped, unzip to use)
- When you receive the files in the email, save them to your desktop.
- Open WhisperReporter;
- Choose “I want to open the last report I was working on” and click OK;
- Click on Data Manager ((in the toolbar, it’s the yellow barrel/page icon, 4th from the left);
- Choose “Restore reports…” and click Next
- Click the “Browse” button and choose “Desktop”
- Select the “WR_RapidRemarks-INL-2.1” zipped folder from step 1. above.
- Click "Next" and then click the “Restore” button
- When the Restore operation completes, the InterNACHI Narrative library will be inside of the WhisperReporter RapidRemarks database.
- In the toolbar located at the top left of the screen, Choose “Tools”, and then “RapidRemarks View Manager”.
- Check the WR_RapidRemarks-INL-2.1 folder and then choose “Apply” and “OK” at the bottom of that screen.
To load the Texas-REI 7-6 form for use with the InterNACHI Narrative Library: Follow the steps above, except that in #8 and #12, you’ll choose “Texas-7-6-blank-w -INL-2.1-1 , then continue with 8-11