7,000 narratives you'll never have to write... we've done it for you!
- Watch a 10-minute overview video
- Compare the InterNACHI HIP template with the HIP default template
- See all the sections in the content management system
- Template and Document Installation Instructions
- See the Simplified HIP Report Formatting Guide (created by Kenton)
- Learn about the HIP English/Spanish template
The Library also contains comprehensive sections on:
- Pool and Spa;
- Well and Septic System
- Sewer Scope
- Thermal imaging;
- Log homes;
- Commercial roofing;
- Green building; and links to...
- Report writing articles and help; and
- Links to reference material including ICC codes
Once you’ve installed the InterNACHI Narrative Library 2.1 file on your computer, simply open the HIP software and the InterNACHI Narrative Library will appear as one of the template choices.
Installing the InterNACHI Narrative Library template into the Home inspector Pro software does not change the way the software works. You will still have access to all the templates that come with Home inspector Pro, but you'll also be able to choose the InterNACHI template with its vastly greater number of narratives and reference material.
Get a FREE copy of Kenton's Reference
When you purchase the InterNACHI Narrative Library for Home Inspector Pro you'll also receive a free copy of Kenton's Reference, an organized collection of Word documents covering various aspects of home inspection totaling more than 40,000 words.
- You must have Home Inspector Pro software installed to use this template.
- No returns on digital products!
- Price and content subject to change without notice (no updates provided).
- Template substitution and replacement policy (if you switch software or lose this template)
This template is for Spectora but not by Spectora. For questions about this template, please contact Kenton: firstname.lastname@example.org 720-646-8724
About Home Inspector Pro
- Founded: January, 2004
- Operating System:
- The desktop version has both Windows and IOS versions available.
- The Mobile version (not stand-alone) is available for android, iPhone, or iPad.
- Payment Options
- One-time purchase (Update charges are intermittent).
- Monthly subscription
- Support Options
- Message boards (both HIP and InterNACHI).