This product is a digital PDF download.
BUY IT HERE
By InterNACHI’s Kenton Shepard
This 50-page, 60-image guide discusses all aspects of report writing. Major subjects include:
- legal issues;
- report formats;
- data-gathering methods (including mobile reporting);
- reporting software (choosing and using);
- report content;
- report writing time;
- report length;
- narrative writing and library organization; and more!
- Links are provided to sources for illustrations, and to 35 software producers.
- In Their Own Words is a five-page section of quotes by experienced inspectors on different aspects of report writing.
15.2 MB PDF download.