Note: this template is for HomeGauge but not produced by HomeGauge. -Kenton
. — Click any image to enlarge —
Save yourself about 3 years of work for only $129.99!
“I just finished my first report using the new narratives. I shaved about 2 hours off my report writing time. With the basic HG I had to develop a lot of my own narratives as I went. Now I just pick and click for the most part. If you are new to the business, like me, this is a bargain for all the time you will save developing your own narratives. Thanks Kenton.”Frank Rotte
Certified Inspection Services
San Diego CA
- See all Inspection Items and Styles and Materials screens.
- Instructions for Installing the Narrative Library Template
- Instructions for transferring comments between templates
- Using the Narrative Library Template
This is a template that you install in HomeGauge. Once you’ve installed it, simply open the HG program and choose the InterNACHI Narrative Library template.
Loading the InterNACHI Narrative Library template for HomeGauge into their software does not change the way the program works. You will still have access to all the templates that come with HomeGauge software, but you’ll also be able to choose the InterNACHI template with its vastly increased number of narratives and reference material.
Take a few minutes to install this template in your HomeGauge software and have immediate access to over 12,000 comments and a variety of reference material.
The template comes set up as a hybrid but can be easily changed to full system-by-System or Room-by-Room. Everything you need to make the changes is already installed in the template.
This template has a large amount of reference material including checklists, inspection guidelines, and lists of inspection concerns. Links to PDF manuals for installation and inspection will be available any time you have wireless access to the internet. Most reference material appears automatically on the right side of the screen when you are looking at inspection items (click the middle image at the top of this page).
HomeGauge Trial Version
This template will work with the HG trial version. If you decide to buy a different software, The Library will be provided to you free of charge in the available format of your chooosing.
*Those who purchased any version of the InterNACHI Narrative Library before October 6, 2014 can purchase this new template as an upgrade. InterNACHI Members $59.99, non-members $69.99 The full template and upgrade are identical in content.
Merging Templates: Be Aware!
To merge, HG templates must be identical. This template will not merge automatically with existing HG templates. If you already have a template with many of your own comments, you will need to transfer them to the Narrative Library template. This template can be split for the use of multiple inspectors working a single property, but the templates they start with must be identical.
Note: Although this template is for HomeGauge, it is not produced by HomeGauge. Please direct questions to email@example.com.
HomeGauge Inspection Software Features
HomeGauge users have the ability to do the following:
- mobile reporting;
- runs on Windows, Android, and Mac (using 3rd party software);
- scheduling, tracking, notifications, and invoicing;
- secure report upload to the cloud;
- have contracts signed electronically;
- add, edit, or delete narratives, lists, and section introductions;
- duplicate report sections (like bedrooms and bathrooms);
- include video, photos, illustrations, line drawings, and attachments in the report;
- annotate, caption, resize, and control photo placement and quality;
- use a sketch tool to draw diagrams;
- choose from a wide variety of templates;
- create custom templates;
- use single or multiple summaries;
- control template and report organization;
- generate a report in different formats (rating, narrative, checklist, etc.)
- create, edit, and store a variety of forms;
- include comments, illustrations, drawings, diagrams, or documents automatically at start-up;
- control the look of the PDF report;
- edit the template during the inspection;
- compatible with voice recognition software (guides provided);
- merge reports from multiple inspectors into one report;
- integrate with Quickbooks;
- integrate with the Inspector Support Network (ISN); and
- store a large reference library available during the inspection …and that’s not all!
- HomeGauge has at least 6 different ways to provide help, training, or support!
- Marketing tips and support
- Websites especially for inspectors