Kenton’s Reference is a collection of MS Word folders and documents, organized by home inspection subject, with reference articles covering a variety of inspection-related subjects. The Reference contains about 40,000 words; printed as a book, the reference material would run about 170 pages.
- Educational articles;
- Inspection checklists;
- Links to PDF installation and inspection manuals;
- Links to technical bulletins from manufacturers and associations;
- Links to sources for inspector education;
- Date codes for furnaces and water heaters;
- Links to over 600 inspection-related articles.
Note: Reference content varies with format.